Saturday, June 06, 2015

This Is Life 2015

I want to thank you

For letting me be your queen
For being so calm and strong no weather can push you down
For turning down the ac when I sneeze
For turning on the ac whenever I reach

We don't say thank you enough for things that we should be grateful for. Empty gratitude comes out of everyone's mouth as they blurt a response to acknowledge receipt of a gift or help. But I have no other ways to express my gratitude than through my words.

My thoughts are a constant process and it needs to be penned, verbalized or discussed about in order for it to move along. I apologise for constantly expressing my thoughts without fully understanding how it may impact your thoughts and most importantly, your feelings.

Today, I am afraid that I may lose you. And this fear is causing a lot of imbalance in myself yet I have to be the best of me. I have lived for 25 years, please give me some time to share with you who I am, who I was and who I will be.

Thank you for always being the best of you so that I can be the best of me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sad to see things ended up this way