Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mary Poppins, Hear me out?

I don't want to go to bed,
thinking back,
there were so many things where I did wrong,
where I can do right.
I know I can,
if only I was told off,
I was threatened,
I was given a last chance.

Instead,
I got a sentence,
without a proper trial.

I'm okay sometimes,
sometimes, I just sit down,
knowing that my hand would never be held the same way again,
my hugs would not be given to the same person again,
my affections cannot be received by the same person again.

I feel as though,
a part of me that was filled to the brim,
has been torn and taken apart so suddenly.

But it's not entirely your fault,
when you left,
it's as though everyone left me too.

I just need a little bit of Mary Poppins to be with me,
A little bit of rainbow to stay by my side,
a little bit of love,
a little bit of i don't know.... friends?

No comments: