Monday, May 10, 2010

140 characters isn't enough

We forgive, then forget; we forget, then we feel again.

Feels like I'm living in a different world now.
Sometimes I feel so loved, so filled with people around me.
Sometimes they're gone,
and then loneliness strikes.

But that's what phones are for, no?

Get up, on your feet,
call someone,
embrace that gut feeling you have,
when you suddenly feel like someone needs you the most.
Don't hesitate,
love,
with all your heart,
with all your might.

And if someone hurts you,
cry, learn, get up.

and then say, think, breathe, "fuck it".

The world will be so much better then,
I keep forgetting that without the unhappy parts in life,
you wouldn't appreciate that really good ones as much.

Thank you God,
for throwing in people after people to me,
because you knew I needed them.

No comments: