Wednesday, April 06, 2011

One Lucky Bitch

That's what I am.
One fucking lucky bitch.

To be able to meet someone that I feel so comfortable with in such a short time,
where I can be myself and not worry about being judged (God, I missed that feeling)

Fate,
if I wasn't alone in that smoking room,
if your mates didn't decide to go to Seven.
I'd still be stuck in a dark tunnel where I was trying to find a way,
ANY way,
be it, in, out, up or down.. I was desperately looking for a light.

And you came,
you came and took me away.

You're amazing.
I wish words are able to express how much I feel you're amazing.

But, it's because you're so amazing.
I feel the need to be the same..
and now, I just feel so imperfect,
being next to you.

Sometimes I wish you really could be an ass to me,
So I won't feel so imperfect being next to you.

I do hope you're here to stay,
for a while.

You have to know that I was a mess before you came along,
I need to get hold of myself,
if you will stay,
stay by my side, tonight..
every night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for u princess :)